Social-business tools are everyone in today’s enterprise, integrated into not just employee communication tools but also integrated into HR departments, finance departments, and other areas of day-to-day business. In the latest GigaOM Research podcast we hear from collaboration experts Stowe Boyd and David Coleman on the latest tools disrupting the enterprise and how to best integrate social tools into your business.
[protected-iframe id=”38d3a74f2ae4751075aecad4f3577ae9-14960843-14405068″ info=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2224121/height/88/width/300/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/” width=”300″ height=”88″ style=”border: none” scrolling=”no”]
Host: Adam Lesser
Speakers: Stowe Boyd and David Coleman
- Social business software: The integrated approach
- Social business software: Small and simple
- LinkedIn gets pushed into social
- How do you measure the value of social tools in the enterprise?
- Disruption in the collaborative tools world
- A “no fire” corporate policy: Could it change the business world?