Our conference is called paidContent Live, but the “paid” and “content” parts of that phrase have been undergoing fundamental disruption. The maturation of digital media, new content-creation and distribution platforms, and new media players of all kinds are changing the way media is consumed, created, distributed and, most importantly, paid for.
PaidContent Live brings together influential leaders from publishing, media, finance and entertainment for a critical debate on where the business of media and content is headed.
We invite you to join us as we explore topics such as the rise of the new digital media entity; personalization, algorithms and smart content filters; whether apps or the web are the future of digital content; the evolution of the book industry; and how to monetize digital content, to name a few. RVSP now and reserve your place.
Here’s a peek at just some of our confirmed speakers:
- Rachel Chou, CMO, Open Road Integrated Media
- Lewis D’Vorkin, chief product officer, Forbes Media
- David Karp, founder and CEO, Tumblr
- Erik Martin, GM, Reddit
- Raju Narisetti, managing editor, Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Jonah Peretti, founder and CEO, BuzzFeed
- Jason Pontin, editor-in-chief and publisher, MIT Technology Review
- Alan Rusbridger, editor-in-chief, the Guardian
- Justin Smith, president, Atlantic Media
- Andrew Sullivan, editor, the Dish
Let your voice be heard in this critical debate by reserving your place at this acclaimed media industry forum.