With the mobile market becoming a central part of everyone’s lives, it should make things simple, right? Not so fast: All this mobile tech can be equally as confusing with different platforms, networks, devices and more. That’s the idea behind our newest GigaOM podcast. You can call in or tweet a question and I’ll answer it on the show.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
Host: Kevin C. Tofel
- Who has the faster LTE network: Verizon(s vz)(s vod) or AT&T (s t)?
- How can I use Google Voice(s goog) on Windows Phone(s msft)?
- What should we expect this year in mobile payments?
- Can I connect a Chromebook to an iMac(s aapl)?
- Does the Chevy Volt(s gm) have integrated 3G?
- Should I use AirPlay or Bluetooth with my huge iTunes library?
- Is it too late for Intel(s intc) in the mobile space?
PREVIOUS GIGAOM PODCAST EPISODES:
Facebook’s Graph-ic Search, Open Compute is Kinda Cool, Netflix vs. TWC