It’s earnings season once again. We’ll organize all of our Q4 earnings stories from the major companies on GigaOM’s radar in this post. First up on Tuesday, Verizon, Google, and IBM, followed Wednesday by Apple and Netflix.
- Verizon sees big Q4 influx of 4G activations including 3.1M LTE iPhones
- Google’s Q4 net revenue up 39 percent, net income up 14 percent
- Apple posts biggest quarter yet: $54B in revenue, 47.8M iPhones sold
- Netflix ends year on a high note, calls House of Cards “defining moment for Internet TV”
- IBM says its cloud biz is growing like crazy but provides no real numbers
- Is this the turnaround? What you need to know about Nokia’s results