There will never be one database to rule them all. In fact, the database market is shaping up to be much more complex than that, with new databases optimized for specific workloads. Whether you are evaluating databases that are NoSQL, NewSQL, in-memory or in the cloud, they all work, but the technology approaches may differ and so do the delivery models. It’s therefore important to understand your requirements and match the right tool for the right job.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor NuoDB for a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion include:
- Importance of the right database for the right job
- How to integrate with legacy infrastructure while embracing new cloud databases
- Performance of cloud databases versus existing RDBMS
- Economics of cloud databases versus existing RDBMS
- Criteria for management of cloud databases
Our panel of experts includes:
Register here for “Ready for the rules of cloud computing databases in 2013?” and claim your spot today.