Calling all developers, programmers, IT professionals and C-level execs: Join us in February, as San Francisco is turned into the largest weeklong app incubator at the DeveloperWeek Conference & Festival 2013 (Feb. 1–7, 2013). DeveloperWeek is where you — and over 1,000 other attendees — will build web and mobile apps, learn new developer skills in hands-on workshops and sessions, participate in the DeveloperWeek hackathon, and get strategic insights from tech industry leaders. New for 2013, sponsored scholarships with cash prizes will allow select app development teams to present what they’ve built onstage in front of the entire conference audience.
DeveloperWeek Conference & Festival 2013 includes a 3-day DeveloperWeek Hackathon (Feb. 1–3), 3-day DeveloperWeek Conference & Expo (Feb. 4–6), and 1-day App Pitch Day (Feb. 7) at downtown San Francisco’s SPUR Center, with keynote speakers including: Jon Dillon, CEO and founder of EngineYard; Steve Newcomb, founder of Famo.us; and additional speakers from Google, ProgrammableWeb, PayPal, Koding and over 100 developer-centric companies.
What you’ll learn at DeveloperWeek 2013:
- Build your first web or mobile app in one day!
- Learn the latest in PHP, Java, Perl, HTML5, iOS, Android, R and more!
- Get App Analytics best practices for optimizing web and mobile app usability (UI/UX)
- Understand why Node.js is helping power LinkedIn, Yahoo and Microsoft
- Realize the implications of big data — with data visualization classes for developers
- Implement Hadoop using accessible toolsets
Get 25 percent off your DeveloperWeek 2013 Pro Pass here.
Also, conference attendance is only $99 for bootstrapped entrepreneurs and $289 for developers!