Because startups are essential to their business! They are all sending their top guns to Silicon Valley to find and meet with the next generation of technology startups trying to solve the biggest challenges facing publishers and retailers today. From in-store location services, the mobile wallet and mobile ad targeting and offers, everyone is looking to the Valley to find the next big thing.
Below are some of the lucky startups that will present to these executives at the upcoming Under the Radar Conference in San Francisco.
If you want a chance to meet any of them, they are holding open office hours during the event.
Get your ticket through GigaOM for $200 off now (limited quantity available).
- Bob Sauerberg, president, Condé Nast
- Joe Simon, CTO, Condé Nast
- Jean Sini, CTO, One Kings Lane
- Russell Hamilton, Global Business Development, Visa
- Plus executives from AKQA, Zappos Labs, P&G, Bank of America, Facebook, Wieden + Kennedy, Target and more
- Flint Mobile
- Linkable Networks
- Swarm Mobile