All eyes have been on Europe recently; our own Laura Hazard Owen just wrapped up her coverage of the Frankfurt Book Fair, and our colleagues over at GigaOM are currently launching the Structure:Europe conference in Amsterdam. Meanwhile, on the domestic front, our jobs board continues to roll out exciting gigs at media companies across the nation. Check out our latest openings, such as:
- Miramax: Digital Media Coordinator & Editor (Santa Monica, Calif.)
- SuccessFactors: Business Development Consultant for the UK & Ireland market (London)
- Yoh: User Interface / User Experience (UI / UX) Designer (Irving, Texas)
- Gannett Co., Inc.: President and Publisher (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- NASCAR Digital Media: Senior Manager, Digital Revenue Operations (New York)
We also have listings from other companies like GM, the American Press Institute, Turner Broadcasting System Inc. and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.