With so many people writing about Apple(s AAPL), finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. On the anniversary of Steve Jobs’ death, here’s our pick of stories reflecting on him, his legacy, and the future of Apple that you shouldn’t miss:
- Apple posted a lovely video tribute to Jobs on its website today. After the video ends, there’s a note from CEO Tim Cook as well.
- Ars Technica talks to Apple employees about how they and the company have wrestled with the “What Would Steve Do?” question over the last year.
- Previously untold stories about Jobs from the people who knew him well: a nice collection of anecdotes gathered by Forbes.
- Fortune uses a scientific angle to examine how millions of people who never knew Jobs personally still feel so connected to him, even a year after his passing.
- CNNMoney examines the paradox of how Apple is missing its visionary founder at the helm, yet its stock continues to soar.