If you thought the internet disrupted the media and entertainment business, wait till you see what connected devices do. Creators, publishers and distributors of digital-media content are looking for better ways to decrease operational costs and still deliver great user experiences on smartphones, tablets and connected living room screens.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Telx for “Three-screen digital-media delivery.” This free analyst roundtable webinar takes place on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.
- Trends in digital media, mobile entertainment and connected TV
- Cloud and colocation impact on development, distribution and performance of digital content
- How IT and interconnectivity enable digital media delivery
- David Card, VP of Research, GigaOM Pro
- Paul Sweeting, GigaOM Pro analyst and principal, Concurrent Media Strategies
- Dave Ohara, GigaOM Pro analyst and founder, GreenM3
- Ken Kajikawa, general manager, Content, Media, and Entertainment, Telx
Register to claim your spot.