The September crush has truly begun: This week alone (and a short one at that!) has seen Amazon’s latest Kindle releases, the launch of the new Nokia Windows Phone 8, and breaking news on the $69 million ebook settlement. Our jobs listing board has been going gangbusters as well, either in sympathy or collusion with the news cycle. Check out some of the most interesting opportunities posted this week:
- Business Insider: Editorial Director, Conference Content (New York)
- Microsoft: Senior Program Manager (Redmond, Wash.)
- Scholastic Media: Front End Developer — Bookflix (New York)
- NASCAR: Senior Manager, Digital Services (Daytona Beach, Fla.)
- Turner Broadcasting System: Director, Turner Digital Ad Sales Research (New York)
We also have more listings from companies like Univision Radio, Fierce Markets, NBC Universal and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.