Social media, online video, email and web clickstreams generate massive volumes of data that companies could be using to identify, understand and serve their customers better. Hadoop has emerged as a powerful tool to handle those huge volumes of information. But where’s the interpretation? Open-source and traditional databases are part of the solution, but organizations often need additional platforms and tools to get the most business value from their customers’ big data.
Our panel of experts will address these topics:
- Best practices and tools for interpreting customer big data
- Applying big-data analysis to customer acquisition
- Translating insights into customer engagement
- Integrating Hadoop and related technologies into marketing and info management
- Moderator: David Card, VP of Research, GigaOM Pro
- Larry Cornett, GigaOM Pro analyst, Product Strategy and Design Consultant, Brilliant Forge
- Paul Miller, GigaOM Pro Analyst, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Jerome Levadoux, SVP of Solutions, Autonomy, an HP Company
Register here and join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Autonomy, an HP company, for “Understanding your customer better using big data,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012, at 10 a.m. PST.