In the latest GigaOM Pro research briefing “Sector RoadMap: Hadoop platforms 2012,” Research Director Jo Maitland writes, “For years, technologists have been promising software that will make it easier and cheaper to analyze vast amounts of data in order to revolutionize business. More than one solution exists, but today Hadoop is fast becoming the most talked about name in enterprises.” Hear from Jo and our all-star panel of experts as they discuss the impact of Hadoop on Aug. 29.
- Why Hadoop has become the standard for big data in the enterprise
- How big data has permanently changed the world
- What the requirements are for deploying production Hadoop in the enterprise
- Paul Miller, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Derrick Harris, Infrastructure Curator, GigaOM Pro
- Jo Maitland, Research Director, Cloud, GigaOM Pro
- Kirk Dunn, COO, Cloudera
Register here to join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Cloudera as we dig into all things Hadoop. This free analyst roundtable webinar takes place on Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.