Stay on Top of Emerging Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
Always-on complex devices and sensors, all produced by different manufacturers, connecting via different broadband technologies now need to interact with one another to serve needs for security, home automation and entertainment.
How will these devices be controlled and managed in the coming years? Get the full story at GigaOM’s Mobilize 2012.
Just one of our many informative sessions, The multidevice, multiscreen connected home will be moderated by Kevin Tofel, a senior writer at GigaOM, and features John Burke, the SVP and GM of Converged Experiences, Motorola Mobility; Chris Jaffe, the director of Product Innovation at Netflix; and Ann Shaub, the director of Product Management at Verizon.
- The state of SoLoMo and the in-store experience
- Taking a bite from the Apple: disrupting the app-distribution model
- Pivoting around mobile to seize the no. 1 spot
- The glorious MVNO reinvention
- A full-stack platform approach for a fragmented mobile landscape
- Apponomics: what makes apps a hit
- A unified platform for personalized learning
- Incubating killer services: identity, platforms and metrics
- Better living through agent technology
- The connected-car experience
- Mobile gaming: apps vs. Facebook vs. the web
- Hidden opportunities: ethnography in mobile
Check out our complete schedule and speaker list, then register before this Saturday, Aug. 18, to save $200!