Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
At GigaOM’s Structure:Europe conference, leaders of the U.S. cloud market will share the stage with Europe’s best to compare successes, setbacks and explore business opportunities in the European market. See the complete schedule here.
The worldwide cloud market is expected to climb 126.4 percent from now through 2014, and the federated cloud market in Europe alone will see 300 percent growth. Are you capitalizing on this explosive trend? Get the whole story at Structure:Europe 2012.
Register by August 25, save €400 and join us to explore:
- Federated clouds. The cloud can seemingly float around some country’s regulations, allowing both innovation and disruption. Can a geographically federated approach ensure consistent quality of service?
- Green data centers. Are these the next big economic driver for Iceland? Hear about sustainable solutions and how the industry should be prepared for a potentially volatile energy market in Europe.
- Public clouds. How long will it be before Amazon’s cloud revenue matches that of its consumer goods?
Top cloud-computing technologists and executives from Europe and Silicon Valley will be there. Just a few of our featured speakers include:
- Guido Appenzeller, Co-Founder and CEO, Big Switch Networks
- Tate Cantrell, CTO, Verne Global
- Nelson Fonseca, President, Terremark
- Nick Halstead, Founder and CTO, DataSift
- Tony Lucas, Founder, Flexiant
- Carlos Morales Paulín, Global Managing Director M2M, Cloud Computing and Apps, Telefonica
- Werner Vogels, CTO and VP, Amazon
Register by August 25 and save €400.