It’s been a big week for paidContent. On Tuesday we released this year’s paidContent 50, our ranked and highly researched list of the 50 global media companies that are making the most money in the digital economy. Take a look at the big winners and then check out the latest listings on our jobs board:
- NBC Universal: Content Director, Syfy (New York)
- NASCAR: Director, Social Media (Daytona Beach, Fla.)
- Viacom Media Networks: Sr. Manager, Research – Digital Development, MTV (New York)
- Pace Communications: Digital Managing Editor (Greensboro, N.C.)
- CBS Interactive: Sr. Director/Director, Public Relations (San Francisco)
We also have more listings from companies like the National Geographic Channel, Foreign Affairs, GM and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.