- Apple was once again outspent by Google(s GOOG) in lobbying our nation’s policymakers. Still, as Fortune points out, it’s interesting to see which causes Apple cares about most: patents, copyright law, batteries, and more.
- CEO Tim Cook is an efficiency expert. And The Wall Street Journal has a piece today exemplifying what he brings to Apple: the company gets paid for its products faster than it pays to make them.
- The loophole that allowed an in-app purchase hack for iOS apps has been closed by Apple. And Alexey Borodin, the Russian developer behind the hack, admits he’s been defeated, according to ZDNet.
- Reuters says it has confirmed what has been rumored for months: that Apple is set to change up the docking connector on the next iPhone.
- Cult of Mac looks at the choices consumers face when they want to buy ebooks and how Apple’s iBooks can present a particular dilemma for buyers.