Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offerings represent the next evolution of the cloud, and they are revolutionizing the way organizations build software. In this GigaOM Pro webinar, we will address the issues that businesses, both large and small, need to consider when creating and executing a PaaS strategy. This includes identifying development and business requirements, understanding the current PaaS marketplace, picking the first project and, importantly, understanding how PaaS technology will alter existing roles.
- David Linthicum, CTO and Founder, Blue Mountain Labs
- Jo Maitland, Research Director, Cloud, GigaOM Pro
- Ryan Shriver, Managing Consultant, Dominion Digital
- Bill Platt, VP of Operations, Engine Yard
Our panel of experts will discuss these topics and more:
- The current landscape of PaaS providers
- The core value of IaaS offerings vs. PaaS offerings
- Key considerations such as security, availability and control
Register here to join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Engine Yard for this free analyst roundtable discussion on Wednesday July 25, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.