Between Marissa Mayer’s appointment to Yahoo and the Viacom-DirecTV spat, it’s been a big week in media. But our jobs board isn’t distracted at all: Here’s a quick look at some of the most interesting positions:
- OneMinuteNews.com: Millennial On-Site & National/International Field Correspondent/Anchor (Greenville, S.C. or remote)
- Media Storm: Social Media Strategist, Hip Genius (New York)
- National Geographic: Product Analyst (Washington, D.C.)
- Univision Communications: Director/Senior Director of Digital Distribution (New York)
- CBS Interactive: Product Manager, Mobile Entertainment (Los Angeles)
We also have more listings from companies like Viacom Media Networks, Purpose, Bloomberg LP and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.