With so many people writing about Apple, finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. Here’s our daily pick of stories about the company from around the Web that you shouldn’t miss:
- Apple’s proposed “spaceship” headquarters in Cupertino has earned praise for looking as sleek and futuristic as one of Apple’s own gadgets. But it’s missing an opportunity, writes Think Progress, which has some suggestions for how the new suburban Apple campus doesn’t have to embrace typical California sprawl, but could be more walkable, urban and environmentally friendly.
- When Apple releases its new desktop OS, some older Macs won’t be compatible with it. Ars Technica has the list — see if yours is one of them.
- If you follow Apple closely you know it’s a party to a high number of lawsuits. But how many, exactly? Bloomberg has a helpful graphic showing how the iPhone and iPad maker is involved in 60 percent of the mobile patent suits going on today.
- This might be completely nutty, but it’s an interesting thought: could Apple one day find itself making robots for people’s homes? The Street reports that one analyst thinks that in about a decade it could — and points to Siri as an important first step.
- For a detailed update on the latest iPad Mini, NFC iPhone and other Apple rumors, Fast Company has you covered.
Image from Cupertino.org