Leading health care entrepreneurs and executives from insurance companies and hospitals as well as leadership from Health and Human Services are among those tackling the future of mobile health, big data and other digital health challenges at MedCity CONVERGE, MedCityNews.com’s one-day executive summit on July 10 in Philadelphia.
Traditional health care is colliding with the digital revolution. But to understand where the puck is going you need an event like CONVERGE, a rare summit that gathers the medical industry’s entire innovation ecosystem to address these challenges.
At CONVERGE see:
- Robert Wood Johnson, Blueprint Health, Janssen Pharmaceuticals and others outline the industry’s expectations for mobile health apps
- UnitedHealth Group’s VP of innovation discuss how real-time patient data is opening a new realm of care possibilities and applications
- Pfizer’s head of clinical innovation describe how pharma companies are now data companies
- A 10-member Startup Showcase with the country’s most promising digital health companies
- Demonstrations of new mobile health apps from major pharmaceutical companies to hot startups
Buy your tickets now to receive your seat next to key innovators in mobile health. GigaOM readers get a 30 percent discount by using the offer code GIGAOM.
Who else is attending? Investors like Safeguard Scientifics, Claremont Creek and Chrysalis. Universities and health systems like Penn Medicine, University of North Carolina and Children’s Hospital Boston. Pharmaceutical companies like Sanofi and GSK. Medical device companies like Medtronic and Cook Medical.
Sign up now to join them at MedCity CONVERGE.