Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
More specifically, he or she should:
- Have a proven ability to use Twitter, Facebook and other social media to grow audiences
- Have a facility for creating smart and visually interesting graphics
- Be super comfortable with web publishing platforms, including WordPress, and digital media tools like Photoshop, HTML, Illustrator, Excel, iMovie and/or Final Cut Pro
- Be a stats junkie or, barring that, someone whose internal competitive streak is spurred on by looking at our weekly traffic numbers
- Be a clear and concise writer
- Be deeply interested in technology, innovation and media
- Be a great colleague
The job is full time, based in New York, and comes with a competitive and generous benefits package. If you’d like to apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] Tell us why you’re interested in the job and why you’re well-suited for it.
About us: Founded in 2006, GigaOM has grown into the leading independent voice on emerging technologies and the disruption of media. The GigaOM news network’s online audience of 5.5 million monthly unique readers relies on its definitive coverage of cloud, mobile, cleantech, consumer web and media. GigaOM Events bring together the people innovating, shaping and defining the ongoing evolution of the technology industry. GigaOM Pro offers the highest quality research and analysis of emerging technology markets and the companies making a difference in those sectors.