As enterprises begin to adopt cloud services and with big data evolving quickly, there are hurdles to incorporating these new capabilities into the business. A potential enabler of big data is cloud storage, because it lets companies collaborate around large data sets in near real time, something that has been difficult in the past.
This webinar will examine how companies are able to move, access and collaborate around big data files in real time and the impact this has had on their business.
- Paul Miller, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Jo Maitland, Research Director, Cloud, GigaOM Pro
- Marc Staimer, President and Chief Dragon Slayer, Dragon Slayer Consulting
- Joe DePalo, SVP CDN Engineering and Operations, Limelight Networks
Our panel of experts will discuss these topics and more:
- How do advances in cloud storage affect analytics and big data?
- Strategies for keeping up with big data growth
- Secrets to sharing big data files across the globe
- Moving beyond DR and archiving in the cloud
- Managing data security and privacy concerns
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Limelight for “Cloud storage, big data and collaboration: connecting the dots” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.