The cloud is changing the way your personal and business information is stored, shared, created and protected. A major market shift has occurred: Cloud computing has revolutionized the way IT is organized and delivered and has become a driving force in the industry.
GigaOM’s Structure conference examines how the cloud will affect the way you work and do business around the world. Here’s a glimpse at what we will cover:
- Werner Vogels ignited the public cloud revolution. Period. How will he disrupt the global IT market next?
- Both customer and vendor at the same time, how does the giant T-Systems really see the cloud market unfolding?
- Capgemini CTO Joe Coyle tells us what his customers are REALLY trying to do with the cloud.
- How does the MIT-trained leader of China’s biggest cloud project see the world?
- Sure, software-defined networking is cool. But is anyone using it practically?
- Find out what’s brewing with Verizon and its global cloud plans.
- Standardizing the cloud APIs will revolutionize the market. Will the winner be proprietary or open?
- When will we see webscale giants like Facebook emerge on the public cloud?
- Examine the realities of scaling to webscale without buying a data center.
Register by May 19 to take advantage of our Super Saver rate and save $200.