If you are like me, you don’t have enough time during the day to read all the good/fun stuff that is published during the day. Don’t worry, I just found some cool stuff for you to enjoy before you turn those lights off.
- The Atlantic: How the power of positive thinking won scientific credibility.
- The Bits Blog: Optimism reduces heard disease. I want to believe it.
- David Lowery: Meet the new Boss, worse than the old boss? It is a very honest and candid post about the digital music model and its impact on artists.
- ArsTechnica: Google on track to spend more money on lobbying than tobacco and banks.
- Bloomberg: Crowdfunding for a water atomic engine? Enough said.