The shift to the cloud is not only a change in the way IT is organized and delivered but is also the impetus for a new way of building chips, servers, networking and the other building blocks of the computing industry. The cloud allows us to think and do things never before possible. Find out how the cloud is affecting the way you work and do business around the world.
Join the leaders who are innovating, shaping and defining the cloud-computing evolution at GigaOM’s Structure conference, June 20–21 in San Francisco.
The early-bird rate expires this weekend. Register before April 21 and get $500 off! Featured speakers include:
- Lucas Carlson, CEO, AppFog
- Tate Cantrell, CTO, Verne Global
- Jason Hoffman, Founder and CTO, Joyent
- Solomon Hykes, Co-Founder and CEO, dotCloud
- Luke Kanies, CEO, Puppet Labs
- Joshua McKenty, CEO, Piston Cloud Computing
- Manoj Saxena, GM, IBM Watson Solutions
- Werner Vogels, CTO and VP, Amazon
- Joe Weinman, SVP, Telx
New speakers are being added weekly, and you can see the full list here.
Over two days, our workshops and in-depth discussions will provide you access to the people and information you need to learn about the technologies that are powering the rise of cloud computing, Internet infrastructure and big data applications.
Remember, the early-bird rate expires this weekend, so register before April 21 and get $500 off!