The proliferation of social and professional networks makes some job boards and headhunters feel pretty old-fashioned. Professional social networks like LinkedIn and Viadeo already play a big role in talent acquisition, while companies like BranchOut, Jobvite and even Monster are building Facebook apps for hiring and career development. According to some estimates, recruiting firms consume a third of hiring budgets but produce fewer than 10 percent of the results, due to fees that range above 20 percent of salaries.
Startups and growing companies seeking executives and managers as well as established businesses looking to fill new professional positions need to understand how to use these various recruiting tools, platforms and services effectively.
In this webinar, we will look at the following topics:
- What are the different means of talent acquisition today?
- When does it make sense to use social media versus more-traditional strategies?
- How can you hire top talent cost-effectively?
Our panel of experts includes:
- David Card, Research Director, GigaOM Pro
- Sarah White, GigaOM Pro analyst and proprietor, HRTechBlog.com
- Mike Dover, GigaOM Pro analyst and Managing Partner, Socialstruct Advisory Group
- Tom Anderson, Manager, Talent Acquisition, TriNet
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor TriNet for a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012, at 10 a.m. PST. When you register today, you will be automatically entered to win a new iPad 2, courtesy of TriNet.