CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
CES thoughts including:
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 7.7 has arrived. Kevin’s in geek heaven
- The AsusTransformer Prime with Android 4.0(s goog): early impressions are favorable
- Galaxy Nexus issues for Matt
- What’s up with the Android tablet market?
- RIM(s rimm) co-CEOs leave, new CEO to continue strategy?
- Jon Rubinstein leaves HP(s hpq)
- Droid Razr Maxx available. Is Moto(s mmi) back?
- Nokia’s(s nok) transition: more than 1m WP(s msft) units. Could they have done any better?
- Dolphin Browser gains Evernote and Skitch