CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
CES thoughts including:
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 7.7 has arrived. Kevin’s in geek heaven
- The AsusTransformer Prime with Android 4.0: early impressions are favorable
- Galaxy Nexus issues for Matt
- What’s up with the Android tablet market?
- RIM co-CEOs leave, new CEO to continue strategy?
- Jon Rubinstein leaves HP
- Droid Razr Maxx available. Is Moto back?
- Nokia’s transition: more than 1m WP units. Could they have done any better?
- Dolphin Browser gains Evernote and Skitch