CloudBeat 2011 is right around the corner. Here’s why you need to be there.
1. The speaker lineup?
Participants represent the biggest names in the industry. Here are some recent additions to the program:
- Amit Singh, VP, Enterprise, Google
- Allan Leinwand, CTO, Infrastructure Engineering, Zynga
- Adrian Cockcroft, Director of Cloud Architecture, Netflix
- Lew Tucker, VP & CTO, Cloud Computing, Cisco
- Byron Sebastian, Executive VP, Platforms, Salesforce.com
- Thomas Kelly, Enterprise Architect for Cloud, Best Buy
- David Sacks, Founder & CEO, Yammer
- John Engates, CTO, Rackspace
See the full list here.
2. Our approach
We’re focusing on customer-centric case studies. You’ll discover the key architectures that companies are putting in place to better empower employees, serve customers and deliver tangible value to investors. Check out the case studies here.
3. Networking, networking, networking
In addition to the fresh and actionable content, VentureBeat events are known for their excellent deal-making opportunities. Forge relationships with 500 industry executives — from the hottest cloud startups and leading cloud providers to the Fortune 500 — including a mix of CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs of product development, analysts, investors, marketers, press and more.
4. The showdown
Ten companies, chosen from a pool over over 70, will battle it out live at CloudBeat 2011 to see whose product and service are leveraging the cloud in the most disruptive way. See the companies here.
5. Cheap tickets!
GigaOM readers save 20 percent by using the following link: http://cloudbeat2011.eventbrite.com/?discount=VB-Om