The way we work is at a critical intersection — the intersection of innovation, cultural change and access to technology. It started with the cell phone, was carried by the laptop and is being fueled by the tablet.
At Net:Work 2011, we will cover topics including the mobile work force, gamification of work, social media in the enterprise and more. See our full schedule here. We will highlight the new opportunities that broadband and mobility are creating for connecting work to workers and empowering collaboration.
- Todd Barr, CMO, Alfresco
- David Gutelius, Chief Social Scientist, Jive Software
- Steve Herrod, CTO, VMware
- Claudia Kotchka, Innovation Advisor/Consultant, Former VP of Innovation Design and Strategy, P&G
- Aaron Levie, CEO and Co-founder, Box
- Brian Murray, Head of Implementation Strategy, Yammer
- Barbara Nelson, CTO, ipass
- Deep Nishar, SVP, Products and User Experience, LinkedIn
- Amit Singh, VP Enterprise, Google
- John Underkoffler, Chief Scientist, Oblong Industries