CloudBeat 2011 — taking place Nov. 30–Dec. 1 in Redwood City, Calif. — will be different from existing cloud conferences. Using a customer-centric approach (rather than vendor-centric), the event will hone in on 12 case studies, where we’ll dissect the most disruptive examples across all layers of the cloud. These customer case studies will highlight the core components of the cloud revolution:
- mobile usage
- increased productivity
GigaOM readers register here and use promo code “VB-Om” to get 20 percent off.
At CloudBeat 2011 you’ll learn the best solutions that are changing the way businesses serve customers, empower employees and deliver tangible value to investors. Participating industry leaders include:
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder and CEO, Box.net
- Byron Sebastian, Senior VP, Platforms, Salesforce (and GM, Heroku)
- Lew Moorman, CSO and President of Cloud, Rackspace
- Javier Soltero, CTO, SaaS, VMware
- Andy McLoughlin, Co-Founder and EVP Strategy, Huddle
- David Sacks, Founder and CEO, Yammer
- Luis Robles, Venture Capitalist, Sequoia Capital
- Solomon Hykes, Co-Founder and CEO, dotCloud
- Jim McGeever, Chief Operating Officer, NetSuite
- Peter Fenton, General Partner, Benchmark Capital
- Michael Crandell, CEO, RightScale
Check out the full list here.
Join in for an information-packed two days that will offer actionable lessons and networking opportunities, as we as we define the key processes and architectures that companies must put in place in order to survive and prosper. GigaOM readers register here and use promo code “VB-Om” to get 20 percent off.