- Jim Lanzone, President, CBS Interactive . Lanzone oversees an operation that reaches 92 percent of all Americans online. When CBS Interactive innovates, the media industry changes.
- Brian Chesky, Co-founder and CEO, Airbnb. Chesky will explain the meteoric rise of Airbnb and what we can learn about the coming cultural change as we shop and resell at the same time.
- Mark Rolston, Chief Creative Officer, frog . In the age of connected devices, intelligent objects should not be lonely. Rolston will explain how designers, not technologists, will shape the next generation of consumer products.
- Jack Dorsey, Co-founder and CEO, Square. Dorsey has turned his attention to mobile payments and is planning to disrupt the status quo there just as he did in the messaging space. Where will he go next?
- Matt Mullenweg, Founder, WordPress/Automattic. Mullenweg’s success with WordPress is legendary. How many sustainable businesses can claim their customers work on the core proposition for free? And what elements of the open-source model can apply across business?
- Tom Conrad, CTO and EVP of Product, Pandora. Pandora is a great example of what’s next for media companies: user innovation. Conrad will reveal how Pandora is being shaped by its users and how this can apply to other industries.
- Frank Moss, Co-founder of Bluefin Labs and Director of New Media Medicine at MIT Media Lab. Moss and GigaOM Pro analyst Jody Ranck will explore how ordinary people, empowered by new mobile technologies, are transforming the health care system globally.
See the full lineup of speakers and sessions here.
Sign up for a 3-year GigaOM Pro subscription and get a free ticket to GigaOM RoadMap.