At Net:Work 2011, we’ll examine the bottom-line benefits of the on-demand workforce and the tools that empower it. GigaOM editors will join GigaOM Pro analysts and technology innovators to discuss and debate the business challenges and opportunities presented by this new global culture of work.?? Speakers include:
- David Gutelius, Chief Social Scientist, Jive Software
- Aaron Levie, CEO and Co-Founder, Box.net
- Brian Murray, Head of Implementation Strategy, Yammer
- Deep Nishar, SVP, Products and User Experience, LinkedIn
- John Underkoffler, Chief Scientist, Oblong Industries
New speakers are being added weekly. See the full lineup here.
Need in-depth analysis on the future of work all year long? Buy a ticket to Net:Work 2011 and add a one-year subscription to GigaOM Pro for only $100 (a savings of $99). You’ll have access to a broad range of analysts and fresh content. Want to try us out first? Sign up for a free trial of GigaOM Pro or attend our upcoming analyst roundtable webinar.
From shared documents to wikis to advanced social media collaboration, we cover it at Net:Work 2011.
Register by November 5 to get a $595 supersaver ticket.