While much is written about choosing the right cloud infrastructure and platforms, it is just as crucial for enterprise IT managers to understand how to deliver customer-facing services once that cloud is built. By creating turnkey cloud offerings services targeted at a variety of functional and business units in the enterprise, it empowers these groups to better serve their own customers and create products faster. From application developers to marketing to engineering, each business group has their own specific usage requirements for self-service and ongoing utilization of cloud environments. By developing an ongoing, cohesive customer-centric cloud management strategy, IT will drive both adoption and increase your return on investment.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsors Zenoss and Cisco for “The customer-centric cloud: how to create and manage enterprise clouds that put IT customers first,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2011, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- How to develop a cloud automation and management strategy
- How to make your cloud platform customer-centric across divisions and business units
- How IT can work with both internal and external cloud partners to best create a cohesive and well-run cloud management strategy
We’ve assembled a panel of experts, including:
- Paul Miller, Founder, the Cloud of Data, GigaOM Pro analyst — Moderator
- Michael Dortch, Principal Analyst and Managing Editor, DortchOnIT.com
- Floyd Strimling, Technology Evangelist, Zenoss
- Wayne Greene, Director of Product Management Cloud Automation, Cisco Systems
This free analyst roundtable webinar, hosted by GigaOM Pro and our sponsors Zenoss and Cisco, will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 12, at 10 a.m. PDT. Register today.