Cloud-based document collaboration is gaining momentum, as companies need to support their mobile, distributed work teams that must securely share information anywhere. Enterprises and smaller businesses alike are seeing productivity gains and cost savings via easy-to-use and -deploy tools that integrate existing communications, processes and content without the heavy implementation burden of previous content management solutions. Cloud-based services are emerging as innovation leaders in this space
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor YouSendIt for “The Future of Work: Collaborating Around Business Content,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 10 a.m. PDT.
Our panel includes:
- David Card, Research Director, GigaOM Pro – Moderator
- Sameer Patel, GigaOM Pro Analyst, Managing Partner, The Sovos Group
- Larry Hawes, GigaOM Pro Analyst, Principal, Dow Brook Advisory Services
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- How to address frustrations and pain points around document sharing, workflow and collaboration.
- Which collaboration strategies increase productivity and are cost-effective.
- Integrating document collaboration with e-mail and enterprise communications.
- Supporting a mobile and globally distributed workforce.
- Maintaining authorization and security across teams, vendors and customers.
This free analyst roundtable webinar, hosted by GigaOM Pro and our sponsor YouSendIt will take place on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 a.m. PDT. Register today to claim your spot.