Over past 12 months, Internet as we know it, has transformed from a fixed wire experience to becoming more of a mobile first experience. That was one of the basic tenets behind us launching our Mobilize: The Mobile Internet conference back in 2008.
In the fourth edition of the conference, scheduled for September 26 & September 27, 2011 at the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco, we will be talking with minds behind some of the hottest mobile services and asking them: What comes next.
I will be chatting with:
- Michael Abbott, VP of Engineering of Twitter is going to talk about how to architect a service for a mobile-heavy future. Michael is also one of the folks behind WebOS and has deep insights into the mobile web technologies.
- Keith Rabois, chief operating officer of Square will share his insights on the future of money exchange in an always on, always connected, multiple device economy.
- Kevin Systrom, CEO and co-founder of red-hot mobile photo sharing startup Instagram will talk about what works in an attention driven app-economy.
- Tom Conrad, CTO of Pandora is going to share his thoughts on the future of entertainment in an increasingly mobile world
- Cole Broadman, CMO of T-Mobile USA on implications of the the 4g-economy.
- Josh Quittner will talk about Flipboard and how to reinvent the content business for a mobile-first world.