Experience has shown us that even the most fail-safe of cloud platforms can experience periodic downtime. A well-planned cloud computing architecture can mitigate that risk and ensure a much higher likelihood of continuous uptime, no matter how reliant your business is on cloud computing, hybrid or on-premise IT platforms. Join us for this analyst roundtable to discuss strategies for creating a robust architecture and how to ensure maximum uptime for your enterprise IT in the age of cloud computing. Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Whether “five nines” is possible with cloud computing.
- Best practices for utilizing public and private cloud resources to create a reliable cloud-based IT architecture.
- Diversification strategies for cloud computing platforms to ensure maximum uptime.
- How to employ new platforms to maximize your company’s business and technology competitive advantage while also ensuring continued high-reliability and uptime.
We’ve assembled a panel of cloud experts, including:
- Paul Miller, Cloud Curator, GigaOM Pro – Moderator
- Bernard Golden, CEO, HyperStratus
- H. Martin Capurro, CenturyLink Director, Product Management & Development, Data Hosting and Cloud Services
- Ben Kepes, Director, Diversity Analysis
This free webinar, hosted by GigaOM Pro and our sponsor CenturyLink, will take place Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 10 a.m. PDT. Register today to claim your spot in The Continuous Cloud.