Structure 2011 kicks off next week. We have only a handful of tickets left before we sell out. Claim yours here.
At this year’s Structure conference, the discussions will be less about whether cloud computing is a good idea and more about making sense of where cloud services are headed and how they’ll affect everything from application development to data center design.
We’re excited to deliver our biggest, most comprehensive program yet, which will include:
- 11 keynote speakers and fireside chats featuring speakers from companies such as Facebook, Cisco, Amazon, AT&T and Verizon Business.
- Over 135 speakers in 55 sessions over two days.
- 24 workshops on topics such as hybrid clouds, data center, storage and more.
- 11 LaunchPad companies.
- Over five hours of networking time.
- More than 100 top-tier press, including GigaOM editors, from outlets such as Information Week, Fortune, and CBS.
- One complimentary research report from GigaOM Pro.
See the full schedule here.
We hope you will join us this year. Register now.