Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
From BT’s quarterly earnings report…
- High-speed Infinity broadband (>40Mbps) is adding 5,000 customers a week (total 144,000).
- “In areas where it is available, almost half of our new broadband customers are now opting for BT (NYSE: BT) Infinity.”
- Vision IPTV added 30,000 customers, taking it to 575,000.
- ARPU is up to £326 thanks to broadband.
- Operating profit down one percent to £165 million on five percent lower revenue of £1.02 billion.