PayPal is offering a $25,000 grand prize and a bunch of industry buzz for the best PayPal-enable Android application. It can be an entire storefront or a new mobile game — just have one of PayPal’s mobile solutions integrated into your app and running on Android to qualify you to win.
Select the right mobile solution for your business at https://x.com/mobile.
And in case you aren’t aware of all that PayPal has to offer, here are some of the payment options you can offer with PayPal’s mobile libraries:
- Accept a simple payment for a good, services, or more.
- Split a payment to multiple merchants and distribute the payment with parallel payments.
- Create an app that adds a service charge to all payments and distribute the service charge with chained payments.
- Set up preapproved payments so customers can create billing agreements with you. Then use these billing agreements to set up recurring payments or subscriptions.
- Pass shopping cart information enabling buyers to purchase multiple items at once.
- Include invoice or customized information in your reports.