Tablets! 3-D TVs! Phones that actually let you make phone calls! The Consumer Electronics Show 2011 is starting off in Las Vegas today, and the next few days will bring us tons of new products and prototypes that will make the nerd boy in all of us drool.
Want all your CES goodness live and unfiltered? Well, you’re in luck: Most press conferences get streamed live online, and a number of news sites also produce live video content straight from the show floor.
Check out our calendar of live streaming events:
Wednesday, January 5th
- 3pm PT/ 6pm ET – Panasonic Press Conference (Ustream)
- 4:15pm PT/ 7:15pm ET – Sony Press Conference (Ustream)
- 6:30pm PT / 9:30pm ET – Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer’s keynote (Microsoft)
Thursday, January 6th
- 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET – Skype press conference (Livestream)
- 1:00p PT/ 4:00p ET – Verizon (4G LTE) Press Conference (Ustream)
- 3:30pm PT/ 6:30p ET – Lady Gaga + Polaroid Grey Label Reveal (Ustream)
- 4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET – Keynote of Samsung President Boo-Keun Yoon (SPSTV)
Friday, January 7th
- 11am PT / 2pm ET – Ford Keynote with CEO Alan Mulally (Livestream)
Ongoing live coverage:
We’ll add more links to this as the show progresses, so make sure to check back often!
Related content on GigaOM Pro (subscription required):
- Connected Consumer 2011: Rise of the Virtual Video Operator
- Three Reasons Hulu Plus is No Threat to Netflix
- Report: The Connected TV Marketplace