The Semantic Web Summit, Nov. 16-17, 2010 in Boston, features innovators examining the business potential of the semantic web. Semantic web technologies offer opportunities to reframe the way business professionals manage information and collaborate across the web in various industries, including publishing, healthcare, government, and finance. At Semantic Web Summit, speakers will talk about their successes, the obstacles they face, and why they believe the implementation of the semantic web will transform our future.
GigaOM readers save 15% with code GIGAOM.
Speakers at the Summit include:
- Stephen Wolfram, Founder and CEO, Wolfram Research
- Dennis Wisnosky, Chief Architect and CTO, Department of Defense
- Jay Myers, Lead Web Development Engineer, Best Buy
- Martin Hepp, Professor and CEO, Hepp Research GmbH
- Mike Petit, Co-founder and CIO, Hapax Ltd.
- Mike Dunn, VP and CTO, Hearst Interactive Media
- Rachel Lovinger, Content Strategy Lead, Razorfish
- Scott Brinker, President and CTO, Ion Interactive
- Duane Degler, Principal, Design for Context
- Bernard Lunn, Co-founder, CapitalMarkets.com
- Marco Neumann, Information Scientist, CEO and Founder, KON
- Matthew Petrillo, Managing Director, Ontotext
And more. View the speaker lineup.
Through a series of high level talks, these experts will dive into key issues related to semantic technology business applications, including search, predictive analysis, user interface design, media and government, social networks, advertising, content, web apps, and much more. View the full program here.
GigaOM readers save 15% with code GIGAOM. Register today!