Stay on Top of Enterprise Technology Trends
Get updates impacting your industry from our GigaOm Research Community
As more and more large enterprises consider cloud-based infrastructure, a key question for them is if the cloud can scale to support core operations and services. Cloud platforms must be as resilient and scalable as their more traditional predecessors if they’re going to win over IT decision-makers.
If you’d like to better understand the current cloud market, see what key services IT managers are transitioning to cloud-based platforms or hybrid architectures, and hear examples of both successful and failed transitions to cloud, please join GigaOM Pro and Limelight Networks for a free one-hour roundtable webinar on Nov. 4, 2010 at 10 a.m. PDT with our four cloud experts:
- Derrick Harris – GigaOM Pro cloud curator – Moderator
- Paul Miller – GigaOM Pro analyst, Founder, Cloud of Data
- Brett Sheppard – GigaOM Pro analyst, Principal with Ably Inc. Consulting
- Jason Thibeault – Limelight Networks Sr. Director, Tech Alliances & Cloud Strategy
Some of the subjects we’ll discuss:
- Potential points of failure in delivering scalable cloud-based service offerings worldwide
- Key steps for building robust, widely distributed product and service offerings atop cloud infrastructure platforms
- Case studies that illustrate real-world success and failure stories for cloud-based delivery
- Examples of companies utilizing cloud solutions for data and content storage
- Information on the financial impact and ROI of transitioning to cloud infrastructure for business and consumer service offerings
The webinar will take place on Thursday, Nov. 4 and at 10 a.m. PDT. If you’re interested in attending this free webinar provided by GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Limelight Networks, register today.
Image source: flickr user WTL