What equipment and software does a distributed workforce need? How will products and services — from social media to CRM systems to storage — evolve to power a completely virtual organization? The Net:Work LaunchPad will feature the 10 best startups and product launches. Want to launch at Net:Work? Submissions for LaunchPad are due Nov. 1, 2010.
Case Studies. Industry Forecasts.
Featuring editorial and analyst insights from GigaOM, WebWorkerDaily and GigaOM Pro, Net:Work’s speakers will uncover the trillion-dollar market opportunity created by the modern, virtual workplace. See the preliminary agenda here.
- Rebecca Jacoby, CIO, Cisco
- Andy Miller, CEO, Polycom
- Josh Silverman, CEO, Skype
- Bradley Horowitz, VP, Product Management, Google
- Dave Hersh, Founder, Jive Software
- Debra Chrapaty, SVP and GM, Collaboration Software Group, Cisco
- Maynard Webb, Chairman and CEO, LiveOps
- Fabio Rosati, President and CEO, Elance
- Rob Tarkoff, SVP and GM, Digital Enterprise Solutions, Adobe Systems Incorporated
- John Hagel III, Co-Chairman, Center For The Edge, Deloitte LLP
- John Seely Brown, Independent Co-Chairman, Center for the Edge , Deloitte LLP
- Allen Delattre, Global Managing Director, Technology Practice, Korn/Ferry International
- Lukas Biewald, CEO and Founder, CrowdFlower
- Doron Reuveni, CEO, uTest
- Zach Nelson, President and CEO, NetSuite
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box.net
- Timothy Young, Found and CEO, Socialcast
Register today at the Earlybird price of $395 — only 50 tickets available at this price.