Not that long ago, a TV or print execution was the undisputed answer to most briefs. Welcome to “the new creativity,” as top creatives from inside and outside Hollywood give insight on moving from attempting to control to learning how to influence, and how to make ideas seamlessly contagious between the online and the offline worlds.
The Film Marketing Summit is a senior-level marketing conference to share candid insights between top entertainment industry executives and world-renowned marketing leaders. The goal is to drive fresh insights and new viewpoints that have direct and immediate application to movie marketing — and potentially tip a few sacred cows.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Masters of Innovation Conversations with Fox Filmed Entertainment Co-Chairman & CEO Tom Rothman and Summit Entertainment Co-Chairman & CEO Rob Friedman
- Partnership Branding with Global Brand Partners
- Majors and Independent Studio CEOs on Innovation
- Social Media Memo on Connecting to Consumers in Real Time
- Media Evolution = PR Revolution
- Live Media Innovation pitches by companies changing marketing
- What entertainment marketers can learn from the videogame world
- What opportunities compressing release windows has for day & date distribution
- The delicate balance of Buzz vs. Secrecy
For more information on the summit, speakers and topics, click here.