With only less than a week left until our NewTeeVee Live conference, we’re raring to go. Some of the sessions I’m most excited about for next week’s conference are the startups and the stars, so I wanted to call them out for you. We are getting close to a sell-out crowd, so you’re highly encouraged to snag your ticket ASAP.
Presenting startups at NewTeeVee Live include:
- Hotshot box maker Roku
- Parallel processing pioneer Elemental Technologies
- Video advertising manager FreeWheel
- Cord-cutting darling Boxee
- Live event powerhouse Inlet Technologies
And we’ve also got some stars of the PC screen:
- Ryan Higa, operator of the No. 1 most-subscribed YouTube channel of all time
- Michael Gregory, creator of the fantastically irreverent “Auto-Tune the News”
- Lindsay Campbell, former host of Wallstrip and Moblogic and web video entrepreneur at Bright Red Pixels
And — bonus! — we’ll throw in some sessions with tech giants like Comcast, Netflix, Adobe, Microsoft and Cisco as well as media titans like CBS, CNN, Comedy Central and the NFL.
So don’t delay, if you buy your ticket by Friday you get $50 off.