Funny how time flies — it’s already coming up on the first-year anniversary of our Mobilize conference. After a sell-out event last year, we are going to be hosting Mobilize 09 on Sept. 10 here in San Francisco.
The event, which has attracted some of the top players shaping the Mobile Internet, is going to feature keynotes from Motorola co-CEO Dr. Sanjay Jha and T-Mobile USA’s chief technology officer, Cole Brodman, in addition to a stellar line-up of panels and fireside chats. And we are very excited to announce the Mobilize 09 LaunchPad, which will feature some of the best mobile-focused young companies out there today.
If you’d like your company to be included in LaunchPad, please keep in mind the following:
* The startup or idea must be less than 18 months old.
* We’re looking for submissions focused on the Mobile Web and Enterprise, as well as Mobile Broadband.
* We would welcome Mobile Lifestyle Enabler applications as well.
* The working product will launch at Mobilize 09 or has been recently launched (with preference given to launches at Mobilize).
* Someone from the company must be able to attend the conference in person.
* Funding status is immaterial.
You can apply here. Those who are selected will get:
1. To present for 5 minutes on stage to our audience of industry executives, press and investors.
2. Two free tickets for the event.
3. The chance to be named Judge’s Choice or People’s Choice — winners will be presented with a trophy and a pat on the back.
The closing date for entries is Aug. 17th. So what are you waiting for? You can buy your tickets and register for the conference here.