It’s a beautiful Thursday here in the city by the Bay, and the GigaOM team is ready to bring you the events of Mobilize, our mobile application conference. GigaOM staffers Katie Fehrenbacher, Liz Gannes and Stacey Higginbotham will be blogging the panels and keynotes, and we’ve corralled Kevin Tofel and James Kendrick from jkOnTheRun for some live interviews with attendees. You can click here for a live video stream (it’s also embedded below; just click play) as well as access the archives of each session and the hallway interviews. Check out some mobile vidcasting from the floor on NewTeeVee.
- Platform Face-Off: The Economics of Development
Our take: What’s the Future of Mobile Apps?
- Padmasree Warrior, CTO, Cisco
- Location, Search and Context: The Noise and the Opportunities
- Fireside Chat with John Roese, CTO Nortel
- Panel: Without Voice: The Future of Mobile Web Data Products
- Thinking Experientially: What creates good mobile user experience?
- Keynote: Google’s Rich Miner
- Signals from the Near Future: The Mobile Guru Panel
- Money and Friends: The Promise of Social Networks on Mobiles
- The Broadband Wireless Debate: The Network Technology Face Off
- The Carrier Panel: Strategies To Keep Mobile Data Growing