So tonight is the third season in our development’s fantasy football league. My record was only .500 back in our inaugeral season; that year I used my Samsung Q1 and Microsoft OneNote 2007. Last year with the Q1P, I did even worse, coming in tenth overall in our twelve team league. I thought that an upgraded UMPC would help, but I just can’t argue with the results.
This time, I’m opting for a netbook and some carefully crafted spreadsheets in Google Docs for "Team Cloud". With the MSI Wind, my USB 727 EV-DO card and fingers crossed, let’s see what I can do. I think the change is already a good sign: I just found out that I have the first pick overall. At least I’ll have one good player. ;)