Update: Stuff I found interesting to read about this morning…
- Incumbent KPN buys a pieces o
f the Amsterdam Internet Exchange. Actually, it boughtReggefiber , which owns a portion of AIE.
- The entire MVNO ecosystem is falling apart. Mobile virtual network enabler Visage Mobile is selling its business to Convergys Corp. to refocus on something else.
- Looks like Akimbo is finally dead.
- Apparently, viral is what makes Web 2.0 Velcro. (via Future Lab)
- Larry Page & Google spread the Whitespace FUD. Hard to take these guys seriously after the spectrum debacle. If they want free Wi-Fi on steroids, why haven’t they expanded beyond Mountain View? Stick to search, guys!
- 3G guidelines in India in June. Whatever…How about going straight to 4G and not wasting time?
- Twitter has another problem, and this one isn’t about scaling. Success has its price, guys.
- How to pimp out your Prius with a plug.